Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What Kind of Dirty Minded Toddler are you Raising Anyway?

Recently Katie Perry (that wonderful Christian girl that God blessed with a beautiful body that she loves to flaunt) appeared on Sesame Street and enraged  suburban mothers everywhere.


I didn't see the the entire video. But hey! I never promised to do research for this silly blog. I did see the clips on television and quite frankly I had trouble noticing anything but her bizarre facial expressions.

Mothers, I seriously doubt your toddler would have noticed had you not been upset yourself. What are you doing watching Sesame Street anyway? Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making Rice Krispy treats?


If your young son noticed her cleavage and cared  I am sure his father is proud. I doubt your daughter noticed but if she did you ought to be grateful that you got such an early heads up towards her lesbian tendencies.

 
On The View Sherri Shepherd (By far the most dimwitted member of that esteemed panel) complained because her son, Jeffry has a boob fascination already. Really Sherri? Maybe you ought to strap down that generous endowment of your own in that case.


She showed up on Saturday Night Live in a really repulsive outfit. I loved it!


I don't think Katy showed anymore sexuality than Miss Laverne on Pee Wee's Playhouse all those years ago. (Oops...bad example. In hindsight I suppose Miss Laverne was a bad influence on Pee Wee after all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment