Friday, October 22, 2010

Autumn Color

The autumn colors have been a little subdued this year. I can't complain since the temperatures have been really nice and so far we haven't had a whole lot of rain. So I am going to post a few pictures I took last year.

I am so glad to live in a region where I get to experience a big difference in the seasons. Watching the seasons change gives a lazy retiree like myself a sense of accomplishment.

I must admit however that the older I get the less I appreciate winter. A perfect winter would last about three weeks.








I have been promising myself to paint this shed for years. I even started scraping the old paint off one summer. After seeing it against the color of my sugar maple trees last fall I kind of lost the desire to paint it.




No comments:

Post a Comment