Friday, October 15, 2010

Is "The Situation" Tired of Situps?

I was sad to see 'The Situation' leave DTWS this week. Not that he didn't deserve to go. That was one bad dance. But he really was quite different on the show than I expected him to be. He respected the show, and the job he was hired to do.

After all this was a young man with dreams. He had wanted to be an underwear model and saw that dream fail to materialize. I think we can all relate. I bet there are a few underwear companies now that would hire him if they could meet his price.

In post show interviews I heard him mention several times that the character you see on Jersey Shore is just one part of him and he is looking to branch out, looking for career longevity. I think he understands that those abs won't last forever. I was glad to see that he had this much self-awareness and wish him the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment