Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Note to Taylor Swift: Put on a T-shirt or a Meat Dress

I really don't know who you are, Taylor but you are starting to irritate me. Like Justin Bieber you are way too young to have all this success. I am sure there are thousands of people who have been hanging around Nashville for years trying to catch a break who haven't made it. But somehow the fickle finger of fate or some savvy producer singled you out for success.






Yes, we know you look great on the red carpet. And I am sure the designers all clamor for you to wear one of their dresses. But just once I would like to see you looking grungy. Slap on a a t-shirt or a meat dress. I would love to see if you could pull off that look. And while your at it lend one of your pretty little frocks to Lady Gaga. I bet she could knock one of your looks out of the park (that is if anyone would recognize her wearing something normal).


Last night you appeared on Letterman and like he always acts around young women he was going googly eyed while you moaned about how John Mayer treated you badly. Hello!!! He's John Mayer. How did you expect him to treat you? And I can assure you that if things didn't go well between you and Taylor Lautner it had to be your fault.


I would tell you to enjoy the ride because someday your looks will fade but that isn't very likely. Look at Cher. She defies mortality. At least her face does and Bob Mackie can still shove her into one of those body hugging outfits of his. I don't even want to know what kind of industrial strength netting they have to use to hoist her into one of those things any more. By the time you are her age no telling what kind of death defying beauty secrets they will come up with.


I guess we are going to have to get used to seeing you looking beautiful on the red carpet for years. Just watch out for Joan Rivers. Once false move and she'll be serving you up for dinner on Fashion Police.

No comments:

Post a Comment