Sunday, October 10, 2010

Please Don't Change the Situation

It was bad enough you sent Margaret and Louis packing last week but please don't eliminate the Situation!








If you are reading this you know by now that I love me some Dancing With the Stars. What you may not know is that every year when they announce the cast I find myself like millions of Americans asking, "Where are the stars?"

I still don't know who Audrina Patridge is but since they teamed her up with Tony Davoloni she can stay unless it is between her and The Situation.









I probably wouldn't know who Kurt Warner is if I didn't live near St. Louis. I usually only follow quarterbacks when they get to the level of hosting Saturday Night Live. He has impressed me here as the genuinely nice guy I have heard he is.






I had heard the name Rick Fox but I have to admit I find him a lot more interesting now that I know he was married to Vanessa Williams.









I wish I didn't know who Kyle Massey is. I have never subscribed to the theory that chubby people are funnier than their peers. If he were a woman they would probably be scoring him down for his body image. The fact that he was a star on the Disney channel doesn't do much for me although it carries weight at ABC since Disney is their parent company I suppose. They probably got him cheap. (and he is worth every penny of it)




Surprisingly, I have nothing against Bristol but  apparently her costumer does. She said she wanted to dress modestly not like a frump.









I did not know who Mike Sorrentino was. But I had heard of "The Situation" and although I looked forward to watching his famous abs I didn't expect to like him. After all anyone Joy Behar dislikes is suspect in my book. But I actually like this guy. He seems to be trying which is a lot more than I can say for a certain multiple birther from last season.

I heard a disturbing report on Showbiz Tonight this week that said that in all probability either Bristol or The Situation would go home.

Nothing against you Bristol, honey but I am pretty sure you will do just as well on the "Please don't get pregnant and have a baby before wedlock" speaking circuit now as you will if you go further in the competition.

I am hoping that Mike is working very hard this week. That's what impresses me about him anyway. He seems to really be taking the competition seriously. Maybe he does actually have enough wits about him to realize that Jersey Shore and even those abs of his won't last forever. (I know little about abs, never having developed any of my own.)


But just in case this is your swan song, Mike earn your money and wear something Bristol wouldn't be caught dead in.

No comments:

Post a Comment