Monday, December 13, 2010

More and Less for 2011 (part 1)


I would like to see more of Evan Lysacek (although if he shows much more than he is showing in this pic I will have to change the privacy settings on this blog) and less of Johnny Weir. Evan skates with power and grace while Johnny only seems to be interested in photo ops lately, showing up in outfits that he picked up at Lady Gaga's garage sale. I get it Johnny, You're unique. But that doesn't make you interesting.


More Joy Behar and less Barbara Walters. I don't think Barbara's stock is as high at ABC as is used to be because she keeps dropping by The View a lot more often than she has in the past. And when she does she can't keep herself from chastising her employees publicly. I love the fact that someone named Joy isn't afraid to be  abrasive and crass (two of the traits I find most admirable) when she is ranting about the far left which seems to be holding this country hostage since the mid-term elections.


More Darren Chris and less Lea Michele on Glee...unless he ends up breaking poor little Kurt's heart that is. I try not to download any new programs on my computer since they never seem agree with the programs that are already installed but I made an exception and installed iTunes just so I could download all of Chris's songs. On the other hand I am growing tired of Lea Michele's character. I get it. Rachel is supposed to be unlikeable but somewhere in Malibu Barbra is breaking dishes and sticking pins in little Lea Michele dolls every time this girl remakes one of her hits. Her recent remake of Karen Carpenter's Merry Christmas Darling had nothing of the richness of Karen's vocals. Sometimes a soprano needs to admit they need to leave the mellow tones to the altos.

No comments:

Post a Comment