Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Made for Each Other.....or Not....

Well it's pretty clear who the new queen is over at TLC and it isn't Kate Gosselin. They set her and the eight little no-necks up on a camping trip with Sarah Palin for her new reality show. (Kate and the kids just happened to be in Alaska.....funny how these things work out.)

Kate just couldn't handle the wet and the cold. When it was time to eat the mooseburgers she bailed out of the entire episode claiming the lack of sanitation. What? No hand sanitizer? Geez, Kate how do you think mankind survived this long without it? We all know the real reason you bailed was because those lovely new extensions of yours were frizzing.

I never thought that anyone could make Sarah Palin look good in my eyes but anyone who can get Kate to show her true colors earns brownie points, or in this case a merit badge in my book.

I am sure conservative men all over the country were salivating over the possibility of these two giving us the female version of Brokeback Mountain up there in the Alaska wilds, bashing the media all snug in their little pup tents. But sadly America will be deprived of that opportunity thanks to Kate's concern for her kiddies cleanliness.

Ole Sarah may not be the brightest light in the Aurora Borealis but something tells me she set Kate up for a fall big time in this episode. I bet dutiful little  Bristol found out all the scoop on Kate's diva behavior on the set of Dancing With the Stars and filled mama grizzly in on how to secure herself the top spot in TLC's lineup.

"Everything they say about her is true, mama." I can imagine Bristol telling her. "You take her out to the North Woods, get her damp and cold and she'll fold faster than Levi's Playgirl pinup poster."

"Thanks for the tip, honey," I can hear Sarah responding in my sick little mind. "I'm mighty grateful. And to prove it to ya' I'm not gonna make you babysit Trip tonight. It's time Todd took his turn!"



The link to a Huffington Post article describing the episode is here

No comments:

Post a Comment