Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rocky Returns

After the snow last night I knew Rocky would be in the tree this morning. I have run out of lawn tools to throw at him, not to mention that fact that my lawn shears are now rusting in the snow. He hasn't managed to get the lid off the bird feeder but he does now know how to hang upside down from the limb so he can eat like a bird. But he doesn't eat like a bird he eats like a squirrel. He can finish off an entire feeder in one sitting.

 I chased him away once. He was back soon and realized there was nothing in my hand so he just sat in the tree waiting me out. Unfortunately for Rocky he didn't realize there was a side door and a utility room full of unsused tools that I can throw at him until I get to the farm store and get a sling shot. The next thing you know I will be buying a b b gun. From their it will be a semi-automatic. Rocky is turning me into Dick Cheney.

No comments:

Post a Comment