Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Face for Radio

OK.....I would like for whoever found this Ted Williams person on You Tube, picked him up, cleaned him off, gave him a job at MSNBC and plastered him all over my television to put him back where he belongs! He is too ugly to be on my television. If that is as good as he can look after having a New York City makeover he might as well go back to the streets.  

I have never subscribed to druggy makes good stories....look at Charlie Sheen. I just don't have any faith in the fact that someone who would go down that road would have the good sense to stay out of trouble for long. And now they have Dr. Phil involved. This story wasn't convoluted enough without getting him in on the act?

And while we are on the subject of people who should not be on my TV I see that Piers Morgan's first guest is going to be Oprah! Ech! Ech! Double Ech! I am normally a minutely open minded person. I would have watched Piers' first show if he had had anyone other than Oprah on. I guess she is willing to do just about anything to hawk that new network of hers. There's even a clip on CNN of Oprah telling Piers, "You're good!" That's all the endorsement I need.....to finally start watching FOX!



Too make matters worse while I write this advertisements for Be Good Johnny Weir are running. Where is Evan Lysacek when I need him?

1 comment: