Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who Am I?

Well I am certainly not Jean Valjean but I would like to be except for that prison stint.

I am a single gay man living in a small town in Southern Illinois, something I never thought I would have the courage to be.

People often wonder how a gay man can be content to live here. Perhaps I would not be as content as I am if I were not within driving distance of a metropolitan area. I hesitate to say city since the nearest city is St. Louis and I am not sure it deserves that classification since it strives so hard to be a small town itself.

See what I mean by my blog title? You're Going to be Offended because this blog, if indeed I make more than one post is about my opinions on whatever captures my attention at the moment.

Do not expect consistency. I intend to be consistent in my views but I am sure I won't have the patience to monitor myself to go back to previous posts to see how I felt on any given topic at the time. But unless some new information comes to light I am pretty sure I will always loathe Kate Gosselin.

No comments:

Post a Comment