Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy Fashion

Evil thoughts on Emmy fashion. For the most part all the good looks were boring. So let's focus mostly on the What Were They Thinking Category
















I believe Michael Kohrs would say, "Too matchy matchy," with the hair. I do like the lines of the dress however.

















Honey we all know that your'e packing heat. You don't have to remind us every time. But I wouldn't like this dress anyway.

















I love you Heidi, But if you bend over you are going to get arrested.




Perfection!





Do your hair before you go out for the nght. As for the dress I hope it's a loaner. Who would pay for this?


















The only thing more beautiful when she was on stage was her accessory, Christoper Meloni.




Love the dress, love the color, love the detail on the bodice. Congrats on the Top Chef win!




If you're only famous for being famous you better look good on the red carpet and she did!




Loved this dress. Hated the hair.




I don't get the excitement over her show or her dress. Everyone seemed to love it. It just struck me as another award show dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment