Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Day Without Matt Lauer.....




Is a day without solace. I take great comfort in the fact that a man as handsome as  Matt suffers from hair loss. I have admired him since the day he first had to cut his hair short.  Unfortunately Matt can still take his shirt off in public without public ridicule, something  I was only able to do for a few fleeting years. Oh who am I kidding? I was  never able to take my shirt off in public.

I think Matt may be off this week. I am not sure. But I can't watch the Today show this morning. I am afraid they may be interviewing John McCain after his primary win last night and I just can't take it.

For some reason the media has always perceived John McCain as a "different kind of politician." How so? I could never figure out what he did differently than any of the rest of them. Maybe it was that war hero status that he had that started it all. Who knows. I have never understood his appeal. But then again I don't understand the appeal of Ellen Degeneres, (I know I should) Heidi Montag (two faced biatch.....or is she up to three or four by now) or Phillip Seymour Hoffman (Why anyone that ugly would be told to go into acting is beyond me).

At any rate I do not want to take the chance of finding John McCain on morning television so I am keeping it off this morning. Which is a great way to start the day, actually. I am actually glad he won. Apparently his opponent was even worse.

I did always like his wife. She is very pretty in a severe sort of way. And I hear she is independently wealthy and unpopular in Washington. Nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment