Wednesday, February 2, 2011

God Gave you Incisors for a Reason

Well Oprah was off on another of her kicks yesterday. Now she is touting Vegan ism. Who is she kidding? I am pretty sure Oprah is packing something besides bean sprouts in those thunder thighs of hers. (Warning: There will be misinformation in this post. I tuned in to Oprah by mistake and I only watched a few minutes. That's all I can take.) She had her entire staff take the vegan 21 day challenge. I thought Chicago had stronger unions than that.

But I come not to badmouth Oprah. It's the vegans I am after. Most of them look very sickly. They all remind me of Janice Dickinson somehow. (not pretty!) It is unnatural. Just look in your mouth. You have incisors for tearing meat. They are right there in the front of your mouth and they weren't put there just to look good in photographs. (Unless you are Justin Bieber or Julia Roberts) You also have molars for grinding grain but look where God put them; in the back of your mouth where cereal and vegetables belong....way down the food pyramid.


Vegans don't like to eat anything with a face. And except for that time we roasted a pig for the Latin banquet in high school I haven't either. Yes my burger and chicken breast had a face once the butcher removed it before I ate it.


They love to show pictures of cows being slaughtered. Why? I could find some gross pictures of vegetables or rice. Think about it. Down deep in your garden worms and maggots are crawling all over your veggies. Somewhere in  Vietnam there are women with fungus toenails tending the rice paddies. Do you want to eat that now? I am pretty sure the women tending those fields cannot afford Lotramin.

No comments:

Post a Comment