Monday, February 7, 2011

Can We Just Give Christina and Everyone Else Who Flubs up a Break?

I am not a huge Christina Aguilera fan but she seems to be the latest victim in America's favorite sport; building people up so we can tear them down. I She sang at the Super Bowl (live I might dad) last night and flubbed the lyrics to The Star Spangled Banner. Did she embellish too much? Yes, she's Christina Aguilera. That's how she sings.


I have sung the national anthem at champion sporting events too. Although I have to say the crowd at the American Trap Shooting Grand National was a bit smaller. The important thing is they were just as drunk. Still, when you are singing a song that everyone knows it's a lot more likely that you are going to mess up.


So let's give Christina and the next person who messes up next a break. At least she cleaned up for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment