Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'll Join the Tea Party When They Learn to Spell and Stop Voting for Bristol

I have nothing against Bristol Palin. I think the poor girl is just the victim of her mother and the Republican National Committee who felt like they needed to prop her up as some kind of role model at the 2008 Republican National Convention. It is becoming pretty evident that keeping Bristol on Dancing With the Stars has become some sort of mission for the tea party.

The only good thing that could possibly come out of this is the fact that somewhere in a house crowded with children Kate Gosselin is seething that the tea party didn't come to her rescue and keep her on DWTS. That coupled with the fact that Sarah's Learning Channel reality series, Sarah Palin's Alaska recently set a ratings record on TLC must have Kate fuming and feeding those poor children reheated gruel for breakfast.


Would someone please tell me what Kate Gosselin or Sarah Palin have to do with learning?

The fact that the Tea Party would take Bristol's voting off DWTS. as an affront on freedom is just more proof to me that these people are demented....as if their misspelled signs weren't enough.

I'm glad they are focusing their efforts on saving Bristol lately. While they are sending in those endless emails to ABC they can't be hand lettering any more of those atrocious placards. They don't seem capable of multi-tasking.

Like the tea partiers, I don't like taxes either.  I guess I have a more defeatist attitude than they do. But if a group can keep Bristol dancing (or moving around to the music in her case) I guess they can achieve anything. Frightening, isn't it?


 

I gave up on this season of DWTS when they eliminated Kurt Warner in favor of that pudgy Kyle Massey. But maybe this will teach ABC a lesson and get them to reconsider the trump casting that brought Bristol and Kate to the show. (That will happen as soon as hell freezes over and Cher swears off plastic surgery)

As for Bristol, I am personally grateful to her. I am endeared to anyone that gives me an excuse to complain about Kate Gosselin.

No comments:

Post a Comment