Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Thought Models Were Supposed to be Pretty...

but according to NY Magazine online these are three of the top three models that are trying to make a name for themselves during New York's upcoming fashion week.

This is Corinna Inglenleuf, the hottest model out of Germany, popular because of her androgynous looks which are very in demand these days. That's all well and good but I have seen wide screen tvs on sale at Best Buy that have a smaller playing surface than this girls (?) nose.

Here is the lovely and exceedingly angry Kelly Mittendorf. But maybe she has a good reason to be upset. Someone may have just tried to get her to eat something. You have to wonder how many people run up to this girl and said, "You should be a model!" I am guessing only one. Apparently whoever it was had connections in the industry though.







And here is Soujourner Morrell, another of the  highly prized androgynous girls (???)

Other than watching Project Runway I am pretty much past keeping up with fashion because let's face it at my age I have seen just about every fashion trend come and go and come an go again. Shorts are either short or long, pants are either skinny or wide, pleated or plain front, shoulder pads are either in or out. About the only thing I haven't seen come back are Nehru collars and leisure suits so they can't be far behind.




You can read the full article here: http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/09/ten_new_faces_to_watch.html

6 comments:

  1. OMG I Love You !!! refreshing honest sarcasm but with manners lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont even remotely see how you could possibly think the first chick has a wide nose, but you could be someone who repeatedly faps to micheal jacksons skeletal features :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do, michael jackson was hot as hell

      Delete
  3. Models aren't supposed to be pretty. Models are supposed to sell a product. I like these girls because their faces are interesting and unique, instead of the carbon copy "thin white girl with thin nose, sort of thick lips, and good eyebrows" standard. I find these girls attractive because they are different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There shouldn't be any standard for beauty, which nowadays many beauty pageants make. We need variety and beauty can be found in any type of a particular facial feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Rick here. Yes, the rickroll dude. I don't know how I got here.

    ReplyDelete