Monday, September 12, 2011

Why is CNN hosting a tea party debate?

I have to admit that part of the  reason I stopped blogging this summer was because the news was so depressing that I couldn't bear to watch. I am really tired of the dummies in this country having the loudest voice.

It depresses me that liberals, unions, teachers, public employee pensions and social security have somehow become the newest dirty words in this country.


Just when I finally started watching a little news again lately (after all I couldn't let the Kardashian wedding go totally unnoticed could I?) I hear on CNN that they are hosting a Tea Party debate.


When are these people going to go away? They have pretty much been called out for their racism, sexism and homophobia haven't they? The entire group appears to share only one brain cell so it is no wonder that its neurons are beginning to fray.


I don't trust any group ever that calls for a reduction in government spending. (Unless you can raise Harry Truman from the dead no one in government is ever going to cut government waste.) So get over it. Just lay low and maybe they won't accelerate the debt too much. The only time government ever cuts spending they end up only cutting essential programs. The pork always, always remains.

Fox News has repeated their false allegations about a liberal media bias for so long that the legitimate media outlets are so afraid of appearing left leaning that they bend over backward to avoid it. The result is that the only two viewpoints we hear now are from the right and the far right.

So it is no surprise that CNN has decided to cover this tea party fiasco. This is just another of their attempts to apease all those people that turn to Fox for news. Absurd. You cannot apease anyone who believes that Fox broadcasts anything that even closely resembles news. Those people are gone, CNN. They abandoned reality long ago. You can't get them back and why on earth would you want them?

So I won't be watching the tea party debate tonight, CNN. I am going to watch someting edifying.....just as soon as I decide which set of Real Housewives episodes I have recorded on my DVR I want to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment