Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Nowhere. I just got tired of writing. I felt like I just kept repeating the same old jokes (that never stopped Jay Leno) and complaints. But as Joan Rivers once said, "There are two kinds of bitchy; funny bitchy and scary bitchy. Note to Joan: There are also two types of plastic surgery; once when you turn 50 and need a little boost to your self esteem and ENOUGH! I still love you, Joan. You are still the funniest woman on television. (Unless you count Ryan Seacrest)

I hope that even though my posts may be bitchy that they are funny bitchy. And I am going to try to begin posting again. I can't promise. After all after months of blogging the most popular posts always seemed to revolve around Rocky Squirrel and I haven't seen the little rodent in weeks. (He always was scarce in the summer when there was yard work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment