Thursday, September 15, 2011

Go Away!

Dr. Phil interviewed Casey Anthony's parents this week. I was pretty successful at avoiding that trial last summer despite promos and news stories. When the verdict came in not guilty I knew we were in for even more complaining from Nancy Grace (if that is possible). And just when the controversy seemed to die down there is Dr. Phil with a desperate need to promote his new season. So who does he get to kick it off? These two. Go away!

Why anyone would go on Dr. Phil to get help I will never know. It's therapy! It's supposed to be private! Jeez Louise.

At least the people who go on Maury know the show is tacky. I mean what were Maury's credentials before he got his own show? Hosting A Current Affair and marrying Connie Chung. The endless stream of DNA results is actually a step up for him. How the DNA testing center keeps all those results straight is beyond me. How many files marked "Tyrone" can they process in one televison season anyway? I wouldn't be flailing myself on the floor just because those test results came back wrong Shaniqua, Sholanda or Shania....whatever your name is.

With over 500 channels now available on my Direct TV I understand that all these talk show hosts need to do something spectacular to get some attention but why can't they just do what Anderson Cooper did on the second day of his new talk show, Anderson and just take off their shirt for every segment? Still I hadn't seen anything whiter than Anderson's body since the 2008 Republican National Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment