Saturday, June 11, 2011

Show People Song List

I am posting the song list from Show People, the upcoming cabaret revue presented by the Sparta Community Chorus. I am VERY excited about this show and this cast. Join us June 16, 17, 18, at 7:30 p.m. or June 19 at 2:00 p.m. at the Sparta Community Playhouse in the Sparta Showtime CinemaComplex. Call 618 785 2485 for tickets today!






Show People
Act I


Show People.....cast
I Miss the Music......Gary Cox (in tribute to Christopher Jackson)
It's a Business Erica Goodwin



Stars......Jeff Blair
Castle on a Cloud.....Anna Kelley
On My Own.....Mary Niemeyer



Friendship......Mikayla Goodwin and Jalene Ferguson
I Get a Kick out of You......Jalene Ferguson


from Jeckyll and Hyde
No One Knows Who I Am.....Heidi Morrison


 (medley)
Knowing When to Leave.....Cassie Jennings
I'll Never Fall in Love Again......Emily Cox, Cassie Jennings, Jessica Kempfer
I Say a Little Prayer for You.....Jessica Kempfer
A House is Not a Home.....Emily Cox


from The Sound of Music
My Favorite Things.....Cabaret Kids
Edelweiss.....Jeff Blair and the Cabaret Kids

from The Last Five Years
When You Come Home to Me.....Erica Metheny

from Avenue Q
Schadenfreude......Erica Metheny and Erica Goodwin



Aquarius.....Heidi Morrison and the cast
Easy to be Hard.....Jessica Kempfer
Hair.....cast
Eyes Look Your Last/Let the Sunshine In

Act II

from Glee
Don't Stop Believin'

Defying Gravity.....Mary Niemeyer


Some Enchanted Evening.....Robbie Jasper
Honey Bun.....Cassie Jennins and Rich Wolter
This Nearly Was Mine.....Robert Jasper

 (medley)
Walk Like a Man.....Jeff Blair, Gary Cox, Russ Ripperda and Rich Wolter
December '63.....Rich Wolter
My Eyes Adored You.....Russ Ripperda

by Stephen Sondheim
No One's Gonna Harm You.....Mikayla and Kyra Goodwin
Losing My Mind/You Could Drive a Person Crazy.....Emily Cox
No One is Alone.....Jeff Blair, Emily Cox, Gary Cox Heidi Morrison, Mary Niemeyer, Rich Wolter

I Am What I Am.....Gary Cox
The Best of Times is Now.....Mary Niemeyer and cast
,

We have packed a LOT of music in this show. (many of the songs are arranged in medleys or have minor cuts made in them so we could include more variety) The first act runs an hour. We will have a fifteen minute intermission. The second act runs forty minutes. That makes a total running time of two hours. (Unless you clap incessantly which you will want to do!)


Join us!
Order your tickets today by calling618 785 2485!

No comments:

Post a Comment