Monday, June 6, 2011

If My Chest Were This Tight I'd Tweet Too

What is wrong with this country? How many men have to get caught in sex scandals before we finally figure it out......men want sex and sometimes they troll the internet for it.

Geez Louise. Get over it America. One boatload of Puritans land on Plymouth Rock and have ruined the entire coountry for everyone. Everyone knows the Puritans were no fun. They couldn't get along with anyone. That is why they came here.

And who is this Breit Bart person? Why does he care about Weiner's online activity? Who appointed him the nation's conscience? I liked the old days when the press swept sex scandals under the rug. Besides he didn't seem to be in need of his  conscience when he doctored Shirley Sherrod's speech to the NAACP.

I admit I have a double standard when it comes to Republican vs Democratic sex scandals because Democrats generally don't go about mandating what sex acts should and should no be condoned. So I take some guilty pleasure when someone who wants to tell others what to do about their sex life gets caught with their pants down (literally) especially when it is a homophobe who gets caught tapping his foot in an airline restroom.

I do wish the congressman would have just admitted to his online activity when the picture surfaced. Once it's obvious you are caught you are caught. Just admit it. What would be really shocking would be to find a politician who was caught sleeping with his wife. Call me when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment